GREASEit.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Surely Not

My prefect buddy, Jane, bought this for me on a recent Literature Trip to the UK... ...
... ...Because she said that that little red creature sitting on top of the red tuft of furry thing reminded her of me. Yes, THAT red thing that looks a bit like a demented dragon.

My favourite Sesame Street character used to be Elmo (lala lala! lala lala! Elmo's world)... ...... ...Until many people started telling me that I look just like him. Do I really? (You're supposed to say no. WITHOUT hesitating.)

Steffi, however - who must always be different from everybody else - insists that I look like this... ...
I don't. Er, right?

You know, it's amazing how much the opinions of others can lower your self-esteem.

Look. Even my health booklet casts doubt on my gender.

(What the - ?!)

I feel like a very sorry case of "don't judge a book by it's cover".

7 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahahaha!! elmo!!! haha, i hesitated. i think it's the eyes. and the nose. haha!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i looked at the dragon and started laughing even though my brother is having tuition (two-wee-shun) in the room. because i can see you doing that.

    ...and you may want to hide your birth cert number. people could use it to get into your heymath account.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH dear Les-A-Lee... No wonder I can't see the whiteboard properly! What with fuzzy red feathers/big red head/chimp skullian in front of me! *NUDGE* Eh, you so guy for what arh. AHAHAA. I want green apple gelato =D

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Shu Ying said…

    hey lesley!hahaha.OOPS.. i think i was one of those who said you looked like elmo. and still think so. hahahaha. your blog is super funny!! hahaaha.. couldnt help but make my bro think i was nuts laughing to the monitor..

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger babylion said…

    THAT BIRTHCERT SHOULD BE IN A MUSEUM. i thought they check inside the pants? UNLESS, youre hiding something from us :D

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA i think your junior who bought you the dragon thing is right! and that cert is priceless. hahaha

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    greetings my sexy chimpy girlfriend. hey, at least youre a pageant winner. not many male-monkey-elmo-retardeddragon look-alikes can say that. :D hehhehehhehh. dont worry, i find it.. uhhh.. appealing -.-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home