GREASEit.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Miracle Man

It's incredible. It's unbelievable. It's crazy. It's insane. It's amazing. It's a frigging MIRACLE, I tell you.

I. NEED. TO. GET. THIS. OUT. OF. MY. SYSTEM.

Okay, I have officially reached a milestone in terms of achievements in my personal life. Yes. This is the moment I'm going to look back on ten years from now and think, Gosh, that was THE turning point. The change. The transformation. The new beginning. And then another time twenty years from now, I'll be telling my kid (or kidS, but all adopted regardless, thank you very much) every heart stopping, brain busting detail about this wonderful day. Oh, and perhaps when I'm old but not yet senile, I'll be sitting in a rocking chair in my living room, relating exciting stories about my youth (think I'd better start digging for some of those ASAP, considering how I'm inching slowly but surely towards grandmotherdom and have yet to accumulate any stories that'd be worth telling to my poor, deprived grandchildren), one of which will be this very tale.

This is to be the story they'll never forget. The most thrilling one by far. The one that'll have them begging and screaming for more.

Indeed.

And so, this is the story of

How I Linked The First MALE To My Blog.

*cue excited cheers and screams. Some genuine tears of joy wouldn't hurt either.

Ay, WHAT. It's a great leap forward (pun not intended) for me, okay.

Well congratulations, Mark. You're the lucky (or more like UNlucky - though it really depends on how you're looking at it) first male EVER to find your way to my links. Whoopdeedoo. This only proves one thing - there is hope yet for nunnery graduates such as myself. Take comfort, girls.

And no. Mark is NOT my boyfriend.

Sigh. Girls. Always jumping to conclusions.

Geez.

14 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LESLEY AND MARKK SITTIN' ONA....

    Oh wait.

    -reads rest of paragraph-

    Aw.

    But jumping to conclusions is funn...

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger abstracity said…

    Why, Lesley! This was the most *sniffles* TOUCHING post I've read in a LONG LONG time! You're truly such an INSPIRATION to all us sad terrified male-o-phobic girls out there! The FIRST MALE link no less. Why, you bring such a tear to my eye! There really IS hope for us all after all!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LESSSS....

    I LOVE YOU.

    I guesss i should tell all that i'm a guy. (cough)

    (shrugs)

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahahahaha!
    CONGRATS LES! I SHALL EXPECT MORE GUYS TO BE ON YOUR LINKS SOON!
    LOVE YA. (:

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey les!

    Congrats gal on your first MALE link! haha hope that there will be more to sit on the tree with u!

    jess m

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger *linglingling* said…

    heyyyy les darlinnggg! yinling here! LINK ME. bouncearoundinscribbles.blogspot.com if it makes u happy i can pose as a guy, and i can be the SECOND guy to be linked! :P

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger meiyi said…

    omgosh lesley!!! hahaha intro me intro me intro me! wait, who else is on the list???!

    LOL.

    love you! and fuzzeh's comment really set me cracking. oh my i love our canteen gang to bitss:))

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger mark. said…

    LESLEY DO NOT DENY THAT NIGHT WE SPENT UNDER THE STARS.. doing who knows what. =)

    haha is very honoured. =) LINK NO MORE BOYS. and if you do, give them girly names but put their real names in brackets beside. like nickholas will be linked as Nikki(nicholas ngo) YES YES YES?! hahaha

    okay i'm out for now.

    sigh.. *reminisces on time spent with lesley. HAHA i'm so dead for this. haha

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lesley ah, reverse psychology will not work on us. As we can see, your male friend clearly enjoys your company. We promise not to laugh at you/him/him and you.

    Other than that, please UPDATE leh. I veh bored of reading this cheaterbug entry.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello!

    Drama SYF is in 4 days. This Thursday, 5th April. Wish us luck!

    P.S. I can't believe I found your blog. Came here from Shameera's blog. Haha. (:

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger abstracity said…

    Meanwhile, Lesley fervently wonders who the mystery tagger above is! :D

    Haha. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WOULD COME TODAY. :D It was a pleasant surprise, though I didn't really manage to say hello and I couldn't see you at first (blind without glasses, did you see me squinting?). Thanks for the support man. (: It felt good.

    SO WERE WE GOOD? HMM?? :DDD

    And yes, please update. We've already memorised all the details of your secret rendezvous with- I mean, uh, blog linkage of the opposite sex!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Forgot to leave my name. Mystery Tagger is: Eng Hong! Haha. Yes, its me, unfortunately. It was really nice seeing you at CJC today. Thank you for the support (:

    Oh, and how did we do? We did great, yes?

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi les! :D hahaha. link me ya!
    www.myworldofdreams.blogspot.com
    and i had a great time that night, must do that again sometime ! CYA IN SCH BABE.

    -Yelyn

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LESLEY!!
    welcome to acjc and BOYS! gee girl, i'm proud of you (: i'm glad you see yourself as having opened doors to ONE MALE as opposed to mark being FEMALE. haha funny. (no offence to mark at all (!) if you read this dear)

    you go girl power!! keep up the awesomeity (:
    LOVE

     

Post a Comment

<< Home